4th Annual Marketing and Sales Excellence in Banking Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Divisional Head of Customer Management & Communication
Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing, Insights & Propositions
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Anja STOLZDivisional Head Of Customer Management & Communication
End Of Digitization – Transformation, Customer Experience And Smart Automation
With the throught – provoking title, Anja Stolz aims to change the perspective of digitalization. Whether digital or analogue: It’s all about better identifying and satisfying customer needs. In this dawning age of humanization, artificial intelligence – meaning the reproduction of human behavior – supports us in providing the customers with offers that boast real individual added value, thus making their lives easier.
Sarah LAURIDSENHead Of Digital Platforms And Marketing
Moving Corporate Advisory Online
In the face of a largely technology driven transformation of banking, a relationship based bank must ask itself what the relationship might look like in a digital context. Sarah Lauridsen, a Head of Digital Platforms and Marketing at Nordea Markets, will share experiences from augmenting product and risk advisory with digital services.
- How can we initiate customer dialogue with digital nudging?
- What does it take to create relevance in digital advisory for corporate customers?
- What do corporate role splits mean for choice of context and channel?
Caroline DONNELLANHead Of Marketing, Insights & Propositions
Busting Through Barriers In Banking – The KBC Challenger Brand Strategy
Winning customers over from competitors in today’s economy is no easy feat. Organizations need to think differently and disrupt their sectors in order to succeed. KBC Bank Ireland is one such organization where in the Irish retail banking market, it plays the role of the retail disruptor challenger bank. At the heart of this disruption is the creation of a truly different customer experience supporting its big brand promise ‘the Bank of You’.
- Launching a new Retail Challenger Brand in Ireland at a time when the banking sector was under transformation and coming out of recession
- As a challenger brand, learning to displace the norm and create a new type of banking for Irish consumers – challenging the product and service mix we offer, to how we sell our products – both physical and digital – through to how we communicate with consumers
- Being a ‘digital first’ challenger requires a different type of culture, mindset, agility, attitude, and leadership for it to succeed.
Sara KUISHead Of Marketing
An Organization In Transition – How It Effects The Marketing Focus
ABN AMRO Lease and ABN AMRO Commercial Finance are merged into ABN AMRO Asset Based Finance, a 100% daughter of ABN AMRO N.V., one of the largest banks in The Netherlands. Beside this merger, the whole ABN AMRO company is in a huge transition towards Agile working. The marketing organization need to adapt in order to deliver value to the customer as well as the organization. This presentation will discuss challenges and learnings.
- An organization in transition – challenges to a marketing department
- Agile working – how does it affect marketing departments?
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2019!
2018 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- The impact of AI and digitalization on marketing and sales in banking
- Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs): benefits and goals
- Social Media and Content marketing as a priority in the 21st century
- New trends in Advertising in banking industry
- Classic TV marketing – fresh insights
- Implementation of MiFID II – the biggest reconstruction of the European financial markets
- Strategies for selling online and on mobile
- Trends and problems in multichannel selling
- Digital ways to increase bank cross-selling
- Bank customer segmentation analysis
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Marketing and Communication
- Digital Marketing and Sales
- Innovation Marketing and Sales
- Social Media Content
- Web Channel Development
- Customer Management
- Digital Platform Sales
- Mobile Sales Force
- Online Design
- Advertising and Media
- Marketing Planning
- New Products Marketing
- Brand Management
New Generation in Marketing and Sales Strategy in Banking
- What is the impact of Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) on marketing and on sales?
- How can Artificial Intelligence (AI) help organizations align marketing and sales teams?
- Does your bank expect to move to a single underlying customer platform over the next years?
- Omni-channel banking: adopting an omni-channel approach is essential in banking industry
- Digitalization, back-office automation, and integrated CRM systems, the latest tools in the branch to engage customers effectively and increase sales
- Introduction of New Channels: augmented reality and virtual reality in marketing and sales
What Type of Marketing and Sales Technology Will Become Mainstream?
- Email marketing as one of the oldest digital marketing methods around, but is it still working?
- What is the benefit of content marketing for financial institutions and what kind of content should banks produce?
- Changes in social media channels, such as increased use of video and social messaging platforms
- Web and mobile channel marketing and their effectiveness in banking industry
- Adoption of a Hybrid Sales Model: both face-to-face and virtual interactions
- Blurring Lines Between Sales and Marketing